Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

Purees

Here are a list of purees that I tried. All except for the sweet potato I boiled until soft, and then used the remaining water to make the puree consistency that I wanted. Thiner when we first started, and then by preference as we started to become more adventurous.

Sweet potatoes I would just roast whole at 350 until I could easily pierce it with a knife. I would then either blend it up and freeze it or keep it whole and use the baby grinder.

Generally I would take a random night and get busy boiling up a bunch of veggies and fruits. Then I would freeze what I didn't need for the week, and keep the rest in the baby bullet containers, or in mason jars, and measure out what I needed, when I needed it.


Apples
Asparagus

Bananas
Beets
Blueberry
Broccoli
Butternut Squash

Carrots

Green Beans

Pear
Peas
Potato

Red Pepper

Spaghetti Squash
Spinach
Sweet Potato

Yellow Squash

Zucchini











No comments:

Post a Comment